Here is my next face mask design, cute Japanese foods!
For reference of the style on this model, please see the Commander Kitty listing here.
Made in collaboration with @LASPACEBASE.
These masks are not medical grade. They are not intended to protect you in areas where you may be exposed to biological or chemical dangers.
For more information on how face masks can help slow the spread of Covid-19, check out the CDC's website here.
Details about this face mask:
At the moment there is one size, medium. Model's face measures 4.5 inches from center of eyes to chin.
- The face masks are made up of 2 layers of 100% cotton material.
- Commander Kitty print is printed on Cotton Poplin.
- The inside is lined with 100% natural muslin. Making it free from bleach and free of dyes.
- Adjustable rubber elastic ear stoppers for better fit.
- 1/8” inch elastic bands.
- *** IMPORTANT *** The fabric was not pre washed or pre dried, and it will shrink in the dryer. To prevent shrinkage, please hang to air dry.
These masks are not designed or intended to prevent, mitigate, treat, diagnose or cure any disease or health condition, including Covid-19. The masks are intended for general public use only. They are non-sterile and are not intended for use in any clinical or surgical setting or where exposure to bodily or hazardous fluids may be expected, where the risk of exposure through inhalation is high, or near intense heat or flammable gas.
Masks are not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Masks should not be used by anyone with skin sensitivities or anyone who has trouble breathing or who is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance. Masks should not be used by, or placed on, children under age 3.